Every year the Stevens put on a big birthday bash for all the grandkids at once. It's a great time for everyone...They go all out and make it a super fun celebration every year. I say the party is for the kids...is it really??? I think we adults have just as much fun as they do every year!
The kids are growing up way too fast!!! I can't believe how much they change every year!!!
This year Kristi and Phil were our hosts. They recently bought a huge mansion...hahaha (I am so jealous). It is the perfect place for having parties! Thanks, T for having us all over!
Kristi and I (the coolest moms ever...hehehe) kicked the kids off their scooters and dumped the kids in the recycle garbage bins...hehehe (um not really we found them in there)
and then took their scooters for a roll around the street. We had way too much fun...(might I add that my legs were so sore for days afterwards...I guess I need to exercise more). We are like silly kids together. A few years ago, we had more fun on the blow up waterslide than the kids did....we were like pushing the kids out of the way and sliding down...hahaha We were also sore after that as I recall. My back hurt for weeks after that...haha teach us I guess...LOL
This year we did an awards ceremony for each kid for their accomplishments over the past year and how much they are loved. That was such a wonderful idea. What a good idea, thanks Tracey for sharing your awesome idea for awarding the kids. That is so good for them!
Kristi and Karl had a blast playing "Rock Band" on the Xbox. That was great fun to watch. I discovered very quickly that I do a lot better in a REAL band than I do on the Xbox rock band game. hahaha I tried to play along on the real piano while they read notes on the tv screen...hahaha I do much better by ear than trying to follow notes...hahaha.
They ordered the kids an awesome cake with specially made sections geared for each kid and what they like. It's perfect. We love all of our fun with family always!!!
Thanks Stevens for all the fun! The kids loved it! (and grown ups too!!)




3 comments:
That's freakin' awesome Jodi! I love the cake idea. Beats having 4 cakes although I'm sure I know "someone"...and I'm not naming names *cough* JODI *cough*.... who wouldn't mind the leftovers, LOL.
I've been thinking about you this week. I need to call you! :)
What a great idea. :) It does look like a blast!
So glad to see you you post. Missed ya. I love the cake idea. I might even use it. Next month Kali and Korbyn (Barbara's baby) turn 1, we are combining the family party...we didn't know how to work the cake situation...guess we do now. Thanks.
Post a Comment